Mr Simon Holland
St Vincent's Private Consulting Suites
Suite 35, 141 Grey Street
East Melbourne VIC 3002
- Consulting Hours
- Mo-Fr 8:30am to 5:00pm
- Sa-Su Closed
Request an Appointment
Mr Simon Holland
Mr Simon Holland is an experienced Melbourne Orthopaedic Surgeon with private consulting suites located in East Melbourne, Northcote, Sunbury and Ringwood East.
Mr Holland completed his Bachelors of Medicine and Surgery in 1992, graduating with honours.
As a Post Graduate, Mr Holland has trained extensively aboard, gaining fellowship in Upper Limb Sports Medicine in Calgary Canada 2003 and Ilizarov Limb Reconstruction in Lecco, Italy 2004. Mr Holland has also participated in Shoulder and Elbow workshops in the United States, United Kingdom and Sweden.
Mr Holland's specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery pertaining to Shoulder, Elbow, Wrist, Knee and Sports Injury Management. His particular interests include;
• Arthroscopic Shoulder Surgery
• Shoulder Replacement Surgery
• Arthroscopic Elbow Surgery
• Elbow Replacement Surgery
• Arthroscopic Wrist Surgery
• Upper limb trauma surgery
Mr Holland is also an instructor in Early Management of Severe Trauma.
Mr Holland is a member of the Australian Orthopaedic Association, Royal Australasian College or Surgeons, Australian Society of Orthopaedic Surgeons and the Australian Medical Association.
Mr Holland has visiting rights at:
• St Vincent's Private Hospital - East Melbourne
• Glenferrie Private Hospital - Hawthorn
• St Vincent's Private Hospital - Kew
• Ringwood Private Hospital - Ringwood East
When he is not working, Mr Holland is a very active cyclist and climber (mountain, rock and ice). He enjoys sailing and cave diving. He has walked to the North Pole and successfully climbed Mt Everest in 2008. Mr Holland is married and resides in Melbourne.
Mr Holland currently consults at:
• St Vincent's Private Consulting Suites East Melbourne
• Alphington Sports Medicine Clinic
• Sunbury Private Hospital
• Ringwood Private Hospital